Watch the videos of the panelists from our Northampton BID Business Event 2021
Businesses from across Northampton heard from MP Andrea Leadsom, MP Andrew Lewer, Cllr Jonathan Nunn, Professor Nick Petford from The University of Northampton, Kerry Reynolds from Metro Bank, Tony Davison from Northampton Rugby Football Club and our BID Manager Mark Mullen.
The event took place Friday 29th January with a packed agenda and provided thought-provoking presentations about shaping the future of Northampton, and the opportunities for businesses as we move into a new era for the town.
The packed agenda provided thought-provoking presentations around shaping the future of Northampton, and the opportunities for businesses as we move into a new era for the town.
View the presentations below:
- Ian Ferguson: ‘The year that was – the changing face of town centres’ HERE.
- MP Andrea Leadsom: ‘Businesses and attracting investment to Northampton’ HERE.
- MP Andrew Lewer: ‘Local Authorities and devolution of decision making’ HERE.
- Cllr Jonathan Nunn: ‘Northampton 2021-Unitary & Future High Street Fund plus new developments’ HERE. To download a copy of the slides used by Jonathan Nunn please click HERE.
- Professor Nick Petford: ‘University – Plans for the future’ HERE.
- Kerry Reynolds: ‘Metro Bank – a new business and investment in Northampton’ HERE.
- Tony Davison’: ‘The Saints – When it all seems against you’ HERE.
- Mark Mullen: ‘The BID Ballot and the future’ HERE.