An art competition has been launched for young people in advance of the Knife Angel’s arrival in the town. Categories are:
- individual submission aged up to 10 years
- individual submission aged from 11 to 18 years
- group submission – any age up to 18 years
The theme is ‘what the knife angel coming to town means to me’. Entries can be in any format – picture, written word or music and song. Submissions are to be made through the entry form below with a photograph or video up to 5MB. For larger videos, please send the video by We Transfer to Forums.NBC@westnorthants.gov.uk.
Prizes have been donated by local sports clubs and businesses and include:
- family tickets for preview Lap of Lights at Silverstone
- parent and child tickets for Bezerk soft play
- match tickets for a Northampton Town football match with separate stadium tour and play Q&A session
- tickets for a Northampton Saints rugby match
The judging panel is made up of Cllr David Smith, WNC Portfolio holder for Community Safety, Angie Kennedy, CEO of C2C Social Action who was the driver behind the Angel’s visit to the county and a member of Northampton’s Museum’s team.
Competition opens: Monday 14 March 2022
Competition closes: Monday 18 April 2022
Winners announced: Saturday 7 May
For more information and to submit an entry, please click here: www.westnorthants.gov.uk/community-safety-and-emergencies/knife-angel