Northampton Business Improvement District (BID) is beginning the process of renewing its Business Plan for a third term. A BID can only last five years and this one ends in December 2020.
We have achieved a lot together over the last nine years, but we need to ensure that we create a new Business Plan which will be fit for purpose for the next five years. The aim will be to build upon what we have already achieved and ensure that our businesses can take advantage of the new opportunities which are emerging in Northampton town centre.
The new Business Plan will be based upon the priorities identified by the businesses in the BID area during forthcoming workshops, surveys and one to one meetings, and other strategies and plans for the town centre.
Why we need to work together in uncertain times?
- Changing consumer habits and a move towards ‘convenience’ and leisure choices.
- The relationship between traditional bricks and mortar stores and online retail.
- Ensuring the right mix of independents and corporate businesses.
- Increasing importance of lifestyle and providing a great experience in Northampton town centre.
- The potential impact of ‘Brexit’ on the local and national economy.
- The continued increase in residential accommodation in and around the town centre.
For more details and to find out how you can get involved with the Northampton Town Centre BID Renewal plan download these documents:
You may also contact the BID Manager, Mark Mullen on 01604 837766 or firstname.lastname@example.org