Organiser: UON Business Support Team
Time and Date: 14:00- 15:00, Mon 15 June 2020
Join us for our Northamptonshire Manufacturing Forum & Supply Chain: Business not as usual webinar
About this Event
We are inviting businesses across Northamptonshire to join our series of Supporting Your Businesses webinars.
As part of our response to the COVID19 pandemic the University of Northampton is committed to helping communities and businesses to survive and thrive as we move towards recovery. We are offering webinars on a broad spectrum of topics, bringing together our academic knowledge with our business support expertise to provide advice and support in a collaborative and responsive environment.
Join us for our Northamptonshire Manufacturing Forum & Supply Chain: Business not as usual is the second in a series of four webinars that are being delivered by MTC’s (Manufacturing Technology Centre) Nigel Knapp. Through this series of webinars we will be discussing different ways in which manufacturers can overcome the challenge that is COVID-19.
The MTC has developed a supply chain assessment tool that can provide an indication of a company’s robustness/resilience against dealing with unexpected events. The assessment has proved useful in directing companies towards focusing on those aspects of their strategy and operations most likely to help them withstand market and supply chain vulnerabilities.
What the delegate will take away from the webinar:
• How has COVID-19 effected the needs of a supply chain
• How to make your supply chain more resilient
• How to make your business an important part of your customers’ supply chain
• Resilience versus Robustness
• Real-life case-studies of successful supply chain developments SMEs and LEs
• The importance that technology plays in supporting company/supply chain resilience
• Where to find support for SMEs
• Post COVID-19 opportunities
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.
Please register your place HERE