Organiser: UON Business Support Team
Time and Date: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM, Tuesday 6 October
Find out more about using digital technology for better customer experience in this webinar.
About this Event
In preparation for a recovery from Covid-19, we have teamed-up with South Northamptonshire Council (SNC) for an exclusive package of measures to further support entrepreneurs and start-ups within South Northamptonshire.
As part of this package, we are offering webinars on a broad spectrum of topics, providing advice and support in a collaborative and responsive environment.
Two thirds of businesses compete on customer experience. Why? Because of the positive impact on customer loyalty and customer advocacy. And that translates directly to financial performance.
Recent events have accelerated the use of digital technology in business which is critical to customer experience. Find out more about using digital technology for better customer experience in this webinar. You’ll learn about:
• Customer experience and why it’s important for the whole business
• The six pillars of customer experience and how technology can help
• Real world examples of using digital technology for better customer experience
Rogan Hounsell-Roberts has over thirty years’ experience in business technology and has consulted across multiple sectors and to numerous fortune two-hundred firms around the world. He now uses his business and technology experience to help UK SMEs to transform & refine their business for profitable growth.
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting webinar.
The SNC Job Club offers confidential advice and support on a wide range of topics to help you find your way back into work, training or education.
If you are currently out of work, looking for a different type of job or even a new career, we can offer you:
- 121 guidance from qualified experts
- Support with starting your own business
- Help with your CV, Cover Letter, Job Application
- Interview tips & tricks
- Help to identify appropriate jobs
- Hands-on assistance for dealing with redundancy
- Expert advice on handling your finances
- Training webinars
Please register your place HERE
Visit www.southnorthants.gov.uk/jobclub for more information.