Organiser: UON Business Support Team
Time and Date: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM, Tuesday 10 November
A business plan is an essential part of running an enterprise. Join us to find out what should be included in your business plan.
About this Event
In preparation for a recovery from Covid-19, we have teamed-up with South Northamptonshire Council (SNC) for an exclusive package of measures to further support entrepreneurs and start-ups within South Northamptonshire.
Your business plan is a mission statement that sets out your vision, structure, methods, and helps you plan for the future; your business plan is a ‘living document’, meaning it should be periodically revised and updated as your company grows and changes.
While many companies create a business plan to attract external funding, a business plan is also a vital internal document that can help you to develop a course of action to achieve your objectives, establish benchmarks to measure your progress and much more.
This interactive session will focus on;
- How to write a business plan
- What to research before starting the business plan
- What is essential and what is “nice to have but not essential”
The webinar will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors.
The SNC Job Club offers confidential advice and support on a wide range of topics to help you find your way back into work, training or education.
If you are currently out of work, looking for a different type of job or even a new career, we can offer you:
- 121 guidance from qualified experts
- Support with starting your own business
- Help with your CV, Cover Letter, Job Application
- Interview tips & tricks
- Help to identify appropriate jobs
- Hands-on assistance for dealing with redundancy
- Expert advice on handling your finances
- Training webinars
Visit www.southnorthants.gov.uk/jobclub for more information.
Please register your place HERE