Wellbeing Webinar- Supporting employees over the festive period – Friday 11th December 10am
Join Public Health Northamptonshire, the Money and Pensions service and partners to learn more about the support available for our employees over the coming weeks. Christmas can be a stressful time in any year, but with the added pressures that 2020 has brought with it, how can we provide the best support and signposting to our employees to improve and maintain their wellbeing at this time? To join this webex please email email@example.com
Webinars to support businesses for international trading post EU transition period
SEMLEP’s Growth Hub has joined forces with Buckinghamshire Business First, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority, New Anglia Growth Hub & OXLEP Growth Hub to deliver a series of webinars helping businesses for international trading post EU transition period:
- 9 December 2020 2-3pm: Understanding the new UK Global Tariff and trading under preference
- 16 December 2020 2-3pm: EU Exit: Navigating Customs formalities and ensuring HMRC compliance
- 20 January 2021 2-3pm: The importance of Incoterms in international contracts
- 3 February 2021 2-3pm: Managing financial risk and getting paid when trading internationally
- 17 February 2021 2-3pm: Developing overseas markets and managing international partners
- 3 March 2021 2-3pm: Effective international supply chain management
For more details please click on the links.
Joint Event with CILT & Northants Logistics Forum – Route to Zero – what does this mean for Northamptonshire and the UK at Large? – Thurs 14th Jan 8.30-10am via Zoom.
What does Route to Zero look like as we start a New Year? What does this look like for Northamptonshire and the UK at large?
Join CILT (UK) who are collaborating with the Northants Logistics Forum to discuss these questions and more, during this virtual Breakfast Meeting.
The event will provide an opportunity to hear from a panel of speakers discussing how the Logistics, Supply Chain and Passenger Transport Professions can support the Route to Zero strategy and how this can be accomplished. There will also be presenters sharing case studies and initiatives already taking place within Northamptonshire. And of course, there will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and share your own experience and plans.
Book your place today – visit https://ciltuk.org.uk/Events/Event-Details/dateid/4424