Organiser: UON Business Support Team
Time and Date: 14:00 – 15:00, Wed, 27 May 2020
‘Remote Working – What have we learnt?’ webinar, looking at what we’ve learnt, what’s left to learn and what does the future of home working
About this Event
We are inviting businesses across Northamptonshire to join our series of Supporting Your Businesses webinars.
As part of our response to the COVID19 pandemic the University of Northampton is committed to helping communities and businesses to survive and thrive as we move towards recovery. We are offering webinars on a broad spectrum of topics, bringing together our academic knowledge with our business support expertise to provide advice and support in a collaborative and responsive environment.
Join us for our ‘Remote Working – What have we learnt?’ webinar, looking at what we’ve learnt, what’s left to learn and what does the future of home working look like.
This webinar will cover;
• The People – Personality, skills, “discipline”
• The Managers – Dispersed leadership, trust, compliance & they are remote too!
• The Technology – are we all tuned in to the same wavelength?
• The Process – maintaining the “9 to 5”
• The Environment – home is different from work.
• The Team – We’re still a team…but not?
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.
Register your place HERE